Where did you get your online name from?

twobit84

Banned
i got mine from a character in a book/movie that i like (the Outsiders)

F

froster1990

I got my nickname from what my highschool friends nick name me. Cept without 1990

F

froster1990

Yesh, It is yep, So where did fable get his name from is he already hasn't posted it?

Fable

Urban Ninja
the game fable. and also because myth was taken lol.

hanzmoleman007

The simpsons.
Hanzmoleman is the little old guy who used to get killed alot in the old episodes.
I was playing in a day of defeat contest four years ago and I had to have a name that was German. Plus I sucked and got killed alot so...

Jale

Now changed from JAPPsmash to Butters.

Leopold Stotch (Butters) is a kid who lives in South Park with his parents. One time, he teamed up with the gang to take Kenny's place.

Why Butters? He matchs my personality, a shy person, just that I'm not a kid :)

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
My friends call me Atjez in real life. Once, my email acoount was flooded with spam and I switched to alcoatjez, 'cause I have a habit of drinking too much...

montpics

alcoatjez said:
My friends call me Atjez in real life. Once, my email acoount was flooded with spam and I switched to alcoatjez, 'cause I have a habit of drinking too much...
In order words, alcoatjez is 'atjez is always drunk' type of person. ;) :p

mhl12

mhl12 = my initials + my age when i created it.

i know.. its THE most creative screen name ever!

Raven

I get it because I liked a lot ZOIDS the TV cartoon with robot creatures (the first season).
I liked it because Raven is independient and so adventurer I also admire the persons that do incredible things with much practice.
:my_specoo

Raven

Why don't you tell to us where you got your online name or nickname? :eek:
Montpics

Last edited:

montpics

Raven said:
Why don't you tell to us where you got your online name or nickname? :eek:
Montpics
That's a long story. I only tell you that I made this nickname around 5 years ago. Want to know more, try to ask Dhampyr or Modfather. Probably they'd know. :p

[size=-3]Note : A friend thought mine is one of the franglish words, in which I really didn't know about that.[/size]