Genesis game recommendations?

Rooster752

hmmm...just racking my brain here, but
gain ground (excellent co op)
phantasy star 4
exo squad ( haven't played since it came out but I remember liking)
battletech (very hard though from what I remember)
jungle strike
flashback
sunset riders
x-men
x-men 2
nhl 94 (though any would do)
battletoads and double dragon
predator 2 (you have true lies and they are similar)
nba jam
general chaos (frustrating controls, fun 4-player)

That's all I got for now

fedraljack

Hi to all..
I would personally add.

Flicky (superb, addictive platformer)
Dynamite Headdy (amazing platformer by Treasure)
Revenge of Shinobi
Road Rash II
Robocop vs. Terminator

Rooster752

Comic zone was definitely a good looking genesis game, but man was it hard. One stinking guy? I also hated how you lost life for hitting someone blocking and for hitting objects you had to hit throughout the course of the game. I was a huge comic nut when this game came out though, and i really remember being impressed with how it looked and the soundtrack.

Keaton223

Sonic zpinbqll has some good moments, shinobi III (the best the series along with best music in a ninja game). Strider and gunstar heros are also good ones. And some disney games:aladdin and the lion king

megamanx41

Definitely get Sonic & Knuckles & Sonic 3 (toghether, not seperate) I used to connect my Sonic & Knuckles cartridge to my Sonic 3 cartridge and the result was playing through both games with different Final Boss Fights and the chance to collect not just the "normal" emeralds but the "super emeralds" too which turned you into "Hyper" Sonic and for the first and ONLY time to play as "super" Tails, also one of the best Final Boss Battles of ANY Sonic game in my opinion. A must have for any Sonic fan, also look for Sonic 2 & Knuckles which let's you play as Knuckles and "super" Knuckles in Sonic 2.

Master_OrHan

Phantasy Star IV, Road Rash series, Thunder Force IV(aka Lightning Force), Zero Wing for lulz. That is a good list to start with in your screenie. Check out Sega CD games too, emulates awesome. I'm liking Sonic CD, Shining Force CD, Vay, Lunar, etc

Last edited: