A game that I'm looking for...

Controlpannel

The Lost
Theres a game out there for the SNES that I found really enjoyable, and I'd very much like to see it again.
However, due to very poor memory:confused:, i can very vaguely remember anything about it, except some details in game.
NOTICE: Its not LoZ:LTTP, or Castlevania
I'll try and name out what i remember distinctly about it and if anyone knows the game and/or where i can get a rom for it, I would really appreaciate it.:bow:

To start off, I can remember that the game was heavily based on combat and puzzles. There was a sort of an overhead view, kinda like Zelda: LTTP.:excl: Since I got stuck in the 3rd dungeon due to an extremely difficult puzzle, The first dungeon was a large tower, the second was kind of a machine area after a long cave filled with stuff than can poison you and the boss of the area i believe was a large mechanical orb that floated above the ground and sometimes sucked you in for an insta kill(or pretty damn close too it). And the third dungeon had ice....lots of ice. The story is kinda wanky throughout the game and you'll probably forget what happens and what the story is about. Healing was food based items. There may have been a leveling system i'm not sure, but health boosts were sometimes common early in the game. There was Faerie like creatures in the game, some would attack, ressurect you, heal you, and the faeries would level up i'm sure of it. There were all kinds of weapons and armor, but no mater what armor you had on, you're sprite wouldn't change. The weapon selection was very diverse, there were swords, axes(i think), flails, just weapons of every sort. There were also shields, and from what i can remember they could break, and a few of the rare ones could be repaired.

Thats about it for what i remember. The name of the game i think was a single word and it began with the letters n, m, g, or u.

Please hear out a gamer in search of his past.

Controlpannel

The Lost
Sorry, not quite the game i was remembering, but it look'd pretty good.

A few things are starting to come back to me now, there were light 3D details, the ability to jump (rare in old games :S) and hills and platforms to jump up or onto (kinda like the hills in Pokemon except you can climb it in this game and they're considerably larger), and the first boss was a giant insect of some sort.

Remember is was an overhead view like LTTP :).

Thanks and i hope for more help.:)

Last edited:

Controlpannel

The Lost
Still i search, yet no site has any information or any game that looks like it.

Perhaps it is lost?:confused:

I continue to remember things.
In the second dungeon there were several boulder puzzles, in the first dungeon, after defeating the first boss you find a dragon scale, and you turn it into the blacksmith to gain access to the 2nd dungeon.
There are trick healing areas that have varying effects, like poison. The inventory screen was brought up and not attached to the screen normally, and all items were listed. There were light plot points before the 3rd dungeon. There was an arena in the 2nd town, you could fight in it or gamble on random monsters that enter in it. The first Faerie attacked with fire. There were a few spells in the game.

Please, before making a suggestion, read over everything and make sure my description somehwhat fits the game.
Also keep in mind I don't know what the name is, just some light details as to what it might be.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Controlpannel

The Lost
I've played Pocky and Rocky before when i still had an actual SNES, but sorry its still not what i'm looking for.
Its single player, and the weapons are more medevilish

I'll be sure to check the site though, so thanks in advance!

I've recently came across a name that i have found NO information on and i think it sounds kinda promising as to what i'm looking for. The name of it is Noygier. While i can't even begin the comprehend its meaning, it sounds kinda familiar so if anyone can find anything on it, please tell me.

Last edited:

Action Jackson

Hi
It sucks to find that game :(. Im downloading the snes roms (including noygier) for the dreamcast. So it will be playable on pc but with a dreamcast emulator that emulates snes. Wow thats a weir thing. I hope i get it soon. Cu

* I see now that it wont work without a real dreamcast :(. Damn i keep looking

Last edited:

Controlpannel

The Lost
Sorry, not quite as cartoony.
Thanks for the input though.

Controlpannel

The Lost
Please keep in mind, not everything is for certain, it could be for a different system, but some of the details are etched in stone, some of the more obvious things.

Controlpannel

The Lost
I did actually, in addition to forgetting that I had made this post so long ago. The name of the game is Brain Lord.

feedtaletwo

Im downloading the snes roms (including noygier) for the dreamcast. So it will be playable on pc but with a dreamcast emulator that emulates snes. Wow thats a weir thing.