Project 64 emulator question (refrence Rumble Pack)

Kagayaku

Ok so I use project 64 emulator and I love it, but I am looking for something that will give me an onscreen display for this emulator for rumble packs, I have seen some emulators include force feedback for rumble packs, and since I am using a logitech controller to play I have no way to use an actual rumble pack.
So the big question is, is there an onscreen display that I can download as an add on that is compatible with Project 64 emulator? If there is can someone provide a link to the site to download it please?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Unfortunately not, I have always wanted something like a shaking screen when it is supposed to rumble, that would be invaluable, especially in Ocarina of Time. So yeah, to my knowledge there is no download or plugin that has a feature like that, but I will keep a lookout for it.

Kagayaku

i would even be happy for something that in the corner of the screen flashes, and yes I really want it for ocarina of time myself. Its what I am currently playing, but also good for many other games.
Thanks for getting back to me on this, I have to wonder if other emulators for the 64 include something like this, but I don't want to have to restart my game if I change emulators..

Nateirver197

I just obtained the rumble pack thing so for ocorina of time for finding secrets thats why i need it although i am using a ps3 controller for it,it has the rumble feature but im not sure it will work or not,i just got it from the spider guy and i havnt tryed it yet.its just not the same without a rumble pack.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I just found out that N-rage has a visual rumble feature, just go to devices and then click the "visual rumble" box. I haven't tried it out myself yet, but I don't see any reason for it not to work.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Last edited: