portable emulation.

Seabassns

HI! FIRST POST!

I play a lot of portable games. I have a huge GBA library. Lately I've been getting emulation. It started this summer when i soft-moded my xbox and i wanted to play pokemon on my 46" lcd screen. Fun, awesome, fantabulous. That got me into playing some old console stuff: nes, snes, n64 on my computer, etc. But i want to take them with me, i like playing on my huge screen, i just commute back and forth to school a lot and have a 3 hour gap between classes. My parents pick me up and drop me off, lame right? Anyway, ive got a couple emulators on my Toshiba Netbook, but i dont like playing game on the keyboard, and im looking inot other options for portable emulation. The Psp looks good for it but dangerous also, then there is the gpx2, it looks good but expensive, or i could buy a flash card for my old ds and run stuff off of that, and the ipod touch could serve alot purposes other than emulation. There are a lot of options out there.

Topic: What portable devices do you guys suggest for emulation? What have you used? What do you like about? Pros? Cons? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance, gameboy advance that is, teehee.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Honestly I think overall the PSP offers the best solution. Apart from the great screen and all the other things you can do with it, it hosts some great emulators.
Its not a major hassle to get one sorted or just buy one that's already been pandora'd from ebay.