Game Problem: help for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney(U) on NO$GBA

kirschrot

Hi all,
I need help from someone with a microphone and a copy of the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ROM for NO$GBA.
I was almost at the end of the fifth trial when I lost my save due to some computer trouble-I was previously able to get past the sections that required a microphone from files I found online but it seems all the links are dead now.

If anyone can help me I need them to:
Put my .sav file in the BATTERY folder and rename it to the same as their ROM .nds file, (keeping the different file extensions) fingerprint a piece of cloth by sprinkling powder on it (the middle finger) and then blowing into their microphone to reveal the print, then press START to save the game. (all this should only take a few seconds)

If someone could then send me the .sav file after the fingerprinting has been completed I'd be so incredibly grateful, and I?ll finally be able to finish the game.

my current .sav file is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jnmfqdfnlh5

hope you can help,
thanks

VonKarma

Hi.. sorry to replay in an old thread, but I had to because I'm stuck in the same place and the mic would take ages to blow.
the link above is invalid now, so please if anyone have a save file after this fingerprint thing.

thnx for advance.

devatar

Hi all,
I need help from someone with a microphone and a copy of the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ROM for NO$GBA.
I was almost at the end of the fifth trial when I lost my save due to some computer trouble-I was previously able to get past the sections that required a microphone from files I found online but it seems all the links are dead now.

If anyone can help me I need them to:
Put my .sav file in the BATTERY folder and rename it to the same as their ROM .nds file, (keeping the different file extensions) fingerprint a piece of cloth by sprinkling powder on it (the middle finger) and then blowing into their microphone to reveal the print, then press START to save the game. (all this should only take a few seconds)

If someone could then send me the .sav file after the fingerprinting has been completed I'd be so incredibly grateful, and I?ll finally be able to finish the game.

my current .sav file is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jnmfqdfnlh5

hope you can help,
thanks

devatar

um
ive fixed that
its not really a problem
go to configuration on the top left
microphone settings
choose connected physical microphone
and then your ready
just connect your mic and finish the game

aldo11

plz plz I just started ace attorney game i'm in case 5 fingerprints part, can anyone plz send some .sav file cause the other ones are deleted or missing i'll be atternally grateful and continue to play se ace attorney series