Hi all, a bit of help needed if you wouldnt mind...

jojoodd

I have a Macbook (2.16ghz C2D+2gb RAM) and I fancy emulating some of the classic games form my childhood. Games like Road Rash from the Megadrive, and Street Fighter 2 and Killer Instinct from the SNES, and especially Goldeneye and Mariokart from the N64.
Is this possible? If so, how would I go about doing it (in laymans terms please people!) and is it worth it?
Last question is regarding controls; I cant bear paying games with a keyboard. Any old school controllers that can be connected to a Mac??

Thanks in advance for the help guys, it's much appreciated.
Joe
:)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
the introduction form is not a good place for questions. As you can tell most thread dont even get read..

Any ways,. I can answer one
ant bear paying games with a keyboard. Any old school controllers that can be connected to a Mac??
- Look HERE I make my own adapters, and this is an all in one adapter. Singles are also available. All adapters are HID and driver less. meaning it will work on ibm/mac/linux...

Hazmat

Warning: contains peanuts
I don't think you'll have a huge problem finding an emulator--try Zophar.net. They seem to have multiple emulators for the systems you talked about. I don't know much about the controller, though. Good luck.