Emulator Problem: no burutter.dll works....

OUTthaWAZOO

I downloaded ePSXe and installed all the files and placed them in their corresponding folders etc. but when i try to start epsxe.exe, i get an error message saying burutter.dll could not be found. so i tried downloading more burutter.dll files from about 4 different sites and none of them work/are noticed. any help?

OUTthaWAZOO

awesome, that worked. thanks man.

edit: but now when i go to configure it, it tells me i don't have a .bin file in the BIOS folder, which i do, SCPH1001.bin. i also tried copying it to sys32 like with the last file, but that didn't help, either. :(

Last edited:

Jale

BIOS files go into the BIOS folder of ePSXe. I'm afraid you are on your own here, because BIOS files, like ROMs and ISOs are copyrighted. A good starting point is Google.

OUTthaWAZOO

yes, i understand that. i have the correct bios file downloaded and put it in the bios folder. so what, can that not be discussed or something?

Jale

Discussion about them is allowed. Where to get them is not.

Anyway, try running the configuration wizard again.

OUTthaWAZOO

Alright, I've got it up and running, but when I try to run a game, my screen goes black for a few seconds then comes back and is at really low resolution (800x600 I think) and 1/4 of the screen is cut off.