Emulator Problem: How do I use gameshark codes with TGB Dual 7 GBC emulator?

bacca

I'm using the TGB Dual 7 Gameboy Color Emulator to play Pokemon Yellow, and I'm having a problem using the gameshark codes. Here's what I'm doing:
-I press F10 to open the gameshark
-Click New Code
-Enter, for example, 01C91ED3, which should give me TM01: Mega Punch in my first item slot.
However, this just gives me 201 of the item in my first item slot. I tried entering this code again when my item inventory was empty, and nothing happened.
I also tried entering 010A20D3, which should have given me a Moon Stone in my second item slot, but it just gave me 10 of the item that was already there. So how do I make this work?

By the way, I'm getting my codes from this guide http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gameboy/file/198314/42712

Last edited:

mike10522

well many things,

One if you are using TBG dual, for the linking and trading then you do know that no GBA you can do the same thing, and no gba always seems to run better for me, and you can still add action replay and gameshark codes.

as for it not working, Some codes were made just for the real action replay while others were made for emulators it's just seeing what works and what doesn't really, but I suggest using no gba, if not VBA has somthing out linked, you can get it off their site since emu doesn't have latest version, follow instructions there and they show you how to open and link.