Addicted to the internet?

JoshM22

Your Score:

Results:
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

I thought I would get a much higher score. There are times when I lose sleep from being online, or on an online game.

SEVENFOOTSWORD

I got a fifty. It could be higher though. I sometimes turn off the internet to focus on hard to do tasks... I think I'm a computer holic. I mean I'm on 24/7 but that's because I really can't go anywhere do to parents lameness and me not having a car. That's all changing though once I get a car which I just started working full time at some shit job.

Covert Coupe here I come:ninja:

Ness

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

hah i thought i did

Lukong

I got 20...

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
50 -79 points: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.
I scored 51

Edward_Stryfe

A Man of Many Pixels

Huh I guess you're right though I don't get out much and I spend a lot of time on forums :D