Emulators/Games Advise

Retroman

Violent Storm Looks even better :)
Btw one more thing i wanted to know what's up with the different versions?
(AAC,EAB,JAC,UAB,UAC,etc)

JoshM22

Welcome to the forum! We cannot give you names of sites that have ROMS.Please read the rules. If you want recommendations Marvel vs. Capcom,Frogger,Pac-Man,Ms. Pac-Man,Xevious,Pole Position,Spy Hunter,After Burner,Mario Bros,Terminator 2 Judgment Day,Mortal Kombat 2. There are many greats out there. That is just a list of arcade titles off the top. Again welcome to the forum,and enjoy your stay!

Last edited:

Retroman

I'ts been a while now i seriously need new games i played everything you said at least twice so please any more game suggestions?

Zach

Welcome to the forum! We cannot give you names of sites that have ROMS.Please read the rules.

Seriously, that's uncalled for.. I haven't seen a ROM URL request from anyone since the rules were explained on page 1. Don't bother posting stuff like that when its already been dealt with.

As for more game suggestions, I really don't know. I don't play a lot of games theses days as I don't have much time.. But there are plenty of gaming sites out there you can scope out. I imagine there is at least one site that documents old games.

http://www.klov.com/ Try this one out. You can browse through it and see if anything sparks your interest.. Of course finding the files is up to you.

Last edited: