My DS Emulator is running too FAST!

Greasyhippo

HI, i recently downloaded a Nintendo DS emulator but it runs super fast and starts out at 300fps.. somehow, then it slows once playing but still high on 90-100 fps. This is on Pokemon platinum i would like to know how to slow it to a similar rate to the actually DS so it isn't playing really fast, i just want it normal. PLEASE HELP!:confused:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
What emulator do you use?

On no$gba Use the Realtime/2 or /10 speed options, may have to disable sound not sure.

Greasyhippo

I use the Ideas Emulator, it works well but i cant slow it down, I also have the no$gba but when i load the cartridge (pokemon) it says something about not being able to load saved files. If u could help me with the no$gba problem i think i will just use that instead of the Ideas Emulator.

Thanks

Banuk

Hi guys,

I have the same problem. I already disabled my second grafikcard and it has still more then 300 fps. When I play a video in backround and do not put the emulator on full screen I am down to 180, but that is still to much and I get head ache from flashing screen background
I found an option where I can limit the fps but since then the games freez after a couple minutes. Any Ideas how I could fix it?
I use de DeSmuMe Emu. But could switch.