Problem with n64 emulator

dawgpound3

It just won't work. Is it a plugin problem? if so, what plugin should I use?

I have a Nvidia Geforce 4 Mx440 with AGPX, and it's ram is 256, and is a pentium 4.

P.S. I tried the glide64 plugin. It works, but the sky is missing. Help, please?

dawgpound3

I used Project 64. It worked with the glide 64 plugin. Then I tried Mupen. Seemed that worked good too. It's just an plugin problem.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Sometimes there could be a possible problem with the ROM, or you should check if you have updated your Direct X, because certain plugins cannot work without it, like the Jabo plugins. Other then that, I have no Idea why your emulators are acting up, because your specifications are more than sufficient to run N64 Games.

dawgpound3

Sometimes there could be a possible problem with the ROM, or you should check if you have updated your Direct X, because certain plugins cannot work without it, like the Jabo plugins. Other then that, I have no Idea why your emulators are acting up, because your specifications are more than sufficient to run N64 Games.

Thanks, I'll try to update directx. That's the problem, probably.

dawgpound3

It worked!! :bow: :D

I used Mudlord's plugin. And it worked! I tried for so many months to get Goldeneye to work perfectly. Again, :bow:

P.S. GO BROWNS!