Projekt64 NBA hangtime help

Boz

Does anyone know a video plugin for Projekt64 that works with NBA hangtime, it says "Status - Needs video plugin" every other game works fine but Hangtime runs at half speed for some reason.

Im using Jabo's Direkt3D8 1.6.

My pc is good enough so thats not the problem.

Auzern

Emulation Maniac
Hello Boz, Welcome to Emulator-Zone.com. :)

To fix your problem, follow these steps:-

1. Go to Zophars Plugins
2. Download the Rice's Video Plugin
3. Place the plugin in your Project64 plugins folder.
4. Set the graphics plugin to Rice's Video Plugin in your Project64's settings.
5. Run the game.

It should work.

Last edited:

Boz

First thanks for the help.
Unfortunatly it doesn't work, althought the plugin glN64 that I found on the page works alot better then any other plugin so far. The fps is still around 30 thought which is too low to be playable.

I got a GeForce 8800GTS, Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz processor and 4gb ram so my computer should not be the problem(and im using XP).

If you have any other ideas help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Auzern

Emulation Maniac
Those are good specs of your system.
I wonder how it shows just 30 FPS.
Try disabling the audio plugin and then run.
It should work faster.

Stoned Ape

About a week ago I was going through the same thing. I tried a variety of emulators and Hangtime roms but couldn't get them to work. The game would look and act fine at first, but once you actually started a game of basketball the frame-rate would plummet. Eventually I found out that there is a DOS version of Hangtime. A quick google search could probably get you the DOS version of Hangtime.

Boz

could you post a link? I have been loking but everywhere i go I need to go to some sponsor site and create a user. It wouldnt be a problem if a didnt have to be from america (im from sweden) and i dont know any real postnumbers and adresses. :(

*EDIT no need i used google earth and got an adress and have now downloaded the game FINALLY! :)

Last edited: