Problem Changing Disc

Luna88

Ok, I figured a new thread--rather than bringing the other back to life--would be sufficient to ask for help.

I've found myself in a little predicament with my emulator. I have the most recent version, I have all my plugins, bios, etc. But when I use an ISO file, it does not want to change discs properly. It just sits on the change disc screen after I've asked it to, and doesn't go anywhere.

Ordinarily it isn't a problem, because most games prompt you for a save, then I could just start the game up from the next disc and start from there. But, I've run into a problem with Lunar 2, it doesn't prompt you to save before the disc change, so I find myself stuck on the last two cutscenes and am unable to go anywhere.

I don't know a great deal about the emulator, other than fiddling with the video settings to my liking, and special game fixes. If anyone has had a similar problem and fixed it, or if anyone knows how to fix my problem it would be much appreciated. I really wanna continue my game. lol ; ; :confused: