Y?

Draco

Hello

Thank you Lefteris D I will have a look at it.

Also hello Bevar thank you for your confidence but I would say I don’t know if I will be able to help really. This is way beyond anything I have really attempted. The real problem is that I do not know any detailed information on the Xbox hardware and it appears no one really know. Much of the information is gathered from reverse engineering the system and this is apparently what is taking the time.

Jet Set Willy, To be quite honest I don’t care if we are annoying you. dont you have anything better to do than trying to insult people?

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Draco@Oct 17 2004, 06:10 AM
Hello

Thank you but I already have it, No DVD player though, Do you have the source code to?Also is it possible to get in contacted with the developers at all?

Thank you
youre going to need a chipped xbox to use xeon. a dvd-rom drive wont work

onewecallgod

Originally posted by nesman@Oct 17 2004, 03:03 PM
Theres no point in trying to get a Xbox emulator to work.
he's interesting in helping the development, so....

Chocho

Hi Draco!

You said you've got this emu (X-box Emulator ver 1.00), right? Well, I lost it. :eek: Could you send it in an e-mail for me? My adress: chocho@freemail.hu
Thx!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I've already told you once and I'm going to say it again. That emulator is a fake.

Still with the ones listed at trusted emulation sites.

nesman

Originally posted by onewecallgod+Oct 17 2004, 09:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (onewecallgod @ Oct 17 2004, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nesman@Oct 17 2004, 03:03 PM
Theres no point in trying to get a Xbox emulator to work.
he's interesting in helping the development, so.... [/b][/quote]
Sorry about that, I accidentally posted in this topic. :p

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by nesman@Oct 19 2004, 03:40 AM
Sorry about that, I accidentally posted in this topic. :p
Don't feel bad about it. It happens even at the best of us.

Basically comes down to systems being ever so complex. You require a dedicated team and vast amount of resources and time to complete an emulator. Look @ most now days. They become popular, then abdonded, but several good groups keep pusing the development of great emulators. Suprised PJ64 is still alive after the numeroues ups and downs.