Turbo Grafx/PC Engine emulator - Full version w/Roms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGirl35

Hi there all. I know it's been long for me since I last posted here and I know some of you may be asking for the Turbo Grafx/PC Engine emulator. But if not, here it is anyway. This is the full version(Magic Engine), which is a cracked version- with games:

The name of the .rar file is: "turd bowel grab-fix"(don't ask about the .rar naming idea). Size: 502MB when extracted. All you have to do is download and extract it to any personal folder, and create a desktop shortcut (don't worry, there are no viruses as I've made sure of that before uploading it).

Here's a list of games that are inside the roms folder:

Adventure Island (nothing like the nes version)
Bloody Wolf
Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge
Double Dragon II- The Revenge (J)...(A friend of mine properly formatted this game, so all you need to do is mount it on a virtual drive... Daemon Tools will get the job done. Do NOT click on the optional adware toolbar, that's very important for your safety and your PC's)
Neutopia
Ninja Gaiden
The Ninja Warriors
Street Fighter II- Champion Edition (J)
Shinobi (J)
Son Son II
Splatterhouse (Japanese and U.S. versions)
Vigilante

To play the regular hu card games, start up the emulator.. it'll load for a bit, then you'll see the menu interface pop up; choose "Load Rom", open the Roms folder to the right... you'll see a list of games... pick any by highlighting it, and hit Enter on your kb.. the game starts and voila :).

To play CD games (like Double Dragon 2), mount the .cue file to a virtual drive (drive E) using Daemon Tools(Again, do not click on the optional adware toolbar, that's once again very important for your safety and your PC's) or any other application that's similar.. then start up the emulator...

Wait for the front-end menu to load, then choose "Boot CD".. pick "drive D" or whichever drive you have; hit Enter, and then Enter once more... and emulation begins, and you have fun :).

Default keys are the letters Q,W,E,A,S and D. Directional keys are the D arrows, Run or Start/Pause is Enter... Select is the Space bar, and ESC is to open/close the Menu option. You can, however, change the action keys and to your desire.. and also plug in a gamepad/controller. Good luck and good gaming fellow gamers :ninja: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.