many people have this problem please read please help

hahayourcool

Okay, im fairly new to the world of emulators and im getting so into the idea that pretty soon i will probhably not have to worry about having a snes or a genesis or a saturn at all. I know that there is an emulator for all systems but i only am incredibly interested in going to the route up until possibly a ps1.

I bought a 10$ logitec controller from gamestop to try and use for my snes emulator and i dont know how to sync it at all. i looked up info and alot of people say many logitecs dont work for emulators.

what SINGLE controller from what company would work the best with every emulator? snes genesis saturn ps1 all of them. if someone could answer this i would be greatly appreciative, i cant stand using a keyboard its just not as efficien, thank you.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
You can get a USB adaptor to use Playstation Dual Shocks for less than £10/$10 or you could use an X-Box360 Pad which you can plug straight into your PC.

As a universal pad for all your emulators either of these is fine. They both have dual analogue controls, and plenty of other buttons meaning they are suitable for mapping to just about any controller configuration for any emulator.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
what SINGLE controller from what company would work the best with every emulator? snes genesis saturn ps1 all of them. if someone could answer this i would be greatly appreciative, i cant stand using a keyboard its just not as efficien, thank you.

Ok, here is the bottom line. The simpler the controller the better your change its going to work.

By simple I done mean the controller its self rather the drivers (i.e HID) AKA Human interface device is your best bet.

Now what one to get, you ask.. why not the original controller. ? For some there is one controller they always liked and others just have to have the original that was out for the system. There are those individuals that change there mind all the time, or per game. Either way it can be done...

Last edited: