Wind Waker ISO Problem

Spudnick

Ok this is NOT an ISO request. I was able to find one after all :happy:. But I'm having an error whenever I try to run the ISO on Dolphin. Two messages show up actually.

Failed to load PAD plugin Plugins/Plugin_PadSimple.dll

Couldn't init the core.
Check your configuration.

Is there a solution for these problems?

Spudnick

Ok I think I found a way around these issues. The game starts to load but two more messages show up. The first says: Error: No joystick detected.
The other says: Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl exstensions, check the logs for more info.
I have no clue what either of these are supposed to mean. Can ne-one here actually help?? :confused:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Try D3d
options->config->plugins->drop down the graphics to "dolphin direct3d9"

as for the joystick, its just dolphin telling you, you have none.
either fix it or use the keyboard plug ins.
evnt pad or 360 ( both are keyboard drivers )

Spudnick

Wait, you mean I could use my 360 controller to play the ISO? This is news to me...
Well I'll try it, thanks.

Spudnick

Changing the graphics to what you said DID get rid of the second error! But as soon as it starts to load it will shut down and a message will show up telling me "Dolphin has stopped working: A problem occured that caused the program to stop working correctly."
Then Windows closes the program. Now it's being vague as to what the real problem is.
Are there any ideas what might still be happening?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Changing the graphics to what you said DID get rid of the second error! But as soon as it starts to load it will shut down and a message will show up telling me "Dolphin has stopped working: A problem occured that caused the program to stop working correctly."
Then Windows closes the program. Now it's being vague as to what the real problem is.
Are there any ideas what might still be happening?
Are you using this version??

http://www.nyleveia.com/daco/
Always use the latest snv...
and you can always get it here.

Wait, you mean I could use my 360 controller to play the ISO? This is news to me...
Well I'll try it, thanks.
- Yes, and any controller for that matter. If you have troubles use xpadder..

Spudnick

FINALLY! It works!!! It's running w/ zero errors! A little slow and text is messed up but it is really running! Thank you so much for that link, that fixed the problem. I can't believe it finally is working :)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
A little slow
Make sure to check dual core. Well that is if you have one.. It will make a world of difference.

Your welcome, and also note, some wii games are very playable. I tested Twilight Princess GC vs wii and saw no FPS difference.

Check that link weekly as new versions will appear ever week.

Last edited: