A few Questions

DrROBschiz

OK here we go.

1. What is the state the N64 emulation is in?

The latest and best way to play emulated N64 games that i have is the Project 64 with the Sp1 patch, and also 1964 for certain games. However its extremely irritating how there is a requirement for so much setup for a lot of games. I can't say i enjoy messing with several emulators and plugins to get a single game to run and then have to change everything again when i want to run another game. I would like to know how much progress has been made since PJsp1 which is my fave so far.

2. What possibilites are open with the coming of DS and PSP?

Anyone who bought a GBA flash cart knows how awesome and versatile it is. I love being able to play games from several old systems(nes and etc) on my gba as well as movies music and other utilities. Remember the Pocket Snes? Im wondering that since the DS can access the GBA port, that if its possible to forget about emulating SNES on GBA and do it on the DS. I love to geek out my gadjets and make them capable of more than what they were originally designed with. So what other ideas are out there?

3. I have problems with quite a few games on PJ64. I love how they included a game FAQ with the emulator which was really helpful, but it constantly is out of date and doesn't offer many solutions, I wanted to know if there is a site where solutions to emulation problems are compiled. Not like on a forums where you slug through tons of topics. Is there some online FAQ thats updated with the latest solutions for running these games?

Thanks for hearing me out, hope i wasn't long winded, also i hope i did break any forum rules with my questions. If so then let me know and i will promtly edit this post.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Many games run ,but run with very good speed only at 1964.
I think you should change your favourite emu and switch to 1964.That's what i did and with the same plugins you can play a lot of games smoothly.However it's a shame that this emu is near the final version and will have no other version after that.That you should do for the first question about the N64 nowdays state.

About the other two questions you better LISTEN to what Lefteris said. ;)

Ah i forgot about the FAQ see 1964.emulation.com to see the latest results.Just like Lefteris said you can find your answer in the forum.I think (i am not sure though) that this site has a forum,and if it has not it surely has the faq you are asking about 1964 emu which is up to date.