Pokemon FireRed

Koden

ok, here is step by step

when your in the cheat list press the game shark button.

In description type master code because it makes it easy for you to remember it.
in the code field paste that information then hit enter. once it is enabled you can put in the other codes in that similar fassion.

Once you put in a code, and that pokemon comes up in the wild, once it's caught, that pokemon is still the only one in the wild, is there a way to then get it back to random wild pokemon!

:lol: I'm so dumb!!! Thanks for all your help and patients!!

Hey some of the codes only work with a "4.1 DMA Disable Code" what is that? How/Where do i get that from?

Koden

I've never used those codes, but i would assume it is on the list that you found the code in. try searching the page/text file for it.

Crash

Battery File

Ok, I changed my stats to Flash and 128k and it saves without any errors but the problem is that my saves are not appearing in the folder with the emulator and games and therefore I cannot load up the game. Although when I save and then reset the emulator the game appears and loads up.
So basically when I close the emulator, the save file vanishes and cannot be restored.... I'm obviously doing something different or wrong please tell me everything that you have checkmarked or what I should do to get it working...

P.S. I'm using one of the trading/multiplaying emulators (vbalink172lb)

EDIT: I tried to export a battery file and it did save but unfortunately when I exported another for the other version (Oh yeah, I'm playing Pokmeon Fire Red and Leaf Green.... trying to make trades and get all 3 starters.) the first version's game was erased again, so basically I can't use both at the same time which is required for my plan. So please tell me either what else I have to do or how to keep a saved battery file without worrying about losing the other games data!

Last edited:

Crash

Battery File?

Ok, I changed my stats to Flash and 128k and it saves without any errors but the problem is that my saves are not appearing in the folder with the emulator and games and therefore I cannot load up the game. Although when I save and then reset the emulator the game appears and loads up.
So basically when I close the emulator, the save file vanishes and cannot be restored.... I'm obviously doing something different or wrong please tell me everything that you have checkmarked or what I should do to get it working...

EDIT: I tried to export a battery file and it did save but unfortunately when I exported another for the other version (Oh yeah, I'm playing Pokmeon Fire Red and Leaf Green.... trying to make trades and get all 3 starters.) the first version's game was erased again, so basically I can't use both at the same time which is required for my plan. So please tell me either what else I have to do or how to keep a saved battery file without worrying about losing the other games data!

Please help me....

abijit

Re: Battery File?

Crash said:

Please help me....
I tried al most teh sam ething but i still can't continue after beating asses of elite-4 and
Gary[I choose only Gary the mighty as my rival....]
Today, i had another dream run with my pokemon leafgreen,I caught an articuno with a great ball[1st try lol], so to Zapdos and an ultra ball to moltress. I haave always saved up my MASTER ball for mewtwo btu too bad i never reach him in my emulated game at least.,.....

abijit

Crash said:
sweet it worked! The 128k flash thing didn't work until I changed my save type to SRAM.
So I guess you guys can omit my previous message, lol.
Thank you Koden for the info that really helped a lot!!
Ia m still not getting anything that you are talking, can someoen create a walkthrough on how to do this with loads of screenshots of the process in a serial order..and sory for double posting my first 2 posts but i hate editing. :p

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
Crash posted that in January
I have no idea what you are talking about abijit, the pokmon games should save fine if you don't mess with your confiurations on VBA

abijit

ticktock said:
Crash posted that in January
I have no idea what you are talking about abijit, the pokmon games should save fine if you don't mess with your confiurations on VBA
january or november, for me the matter fo the post is what matters and please tell em the right configurationa nd tell em how to play after beatign elite-4 in Fr/Lg...That's al i want for the moment.

spyrostolias

Okay i have VBA 1.7.2 And I have FireRed Version, and i changed my settings to 128k Flah and Save type to SRAM, but i still can't save, it still says Error, Please Exchange the Backup Memory!!!What do i do? And when i start up the game it says.....The 1MB Sub-Circut Board Is Not Installed - What does that mean! Can you please post your FireRed Rom, as it seems to work for you! Can anyone Please help me with this problem?

fallen_angel

I have the exact problem. I don't get why it doesn't work!!! I did all that was said in ehre but I still start with the 1M subcircuit not installed and saving error back up memory needs to be relaced! XOit worked ONCE but then stoppped working and all prgress I did after it worked got lost... And I got quite a little completed in that time XO This emulator is getting me really pissed...

Devon

Okay, I can't get past the elite four because it won't let me save "in-game" I'm using visualboyadvance 1.80, can anyone help?