Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Translating language on a website of a game from Japanese to English

Cool Newbie

Default Re: Translating language on a website of a game from Japanese to English

The only site I could find which is only in Japanese that covers the game for both PS2 and GC is the one found on Wikipedia under Adventure Island the video game. I can't find one that covers this game for both systems in English.

Man of Many Talents retroguiden's Avatar

Default Re: Translating language on a website of a game from Japanese to English

I doubt there will be an informational site in english since this was only released in Asia/Japan. (AFAIK)

According to this site: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...en-70-2oo.html

the game is either out of print or out of stock. (And since it was released in 2003 I'd bet on it being out of print, I also bet this is true for both the GC and PS versions). But if you look below the game text you see that they offer to track it down for you if you become a member on the site.

Otherwise I concur with Zac, sweep every bittorrent site you can find through Google. Or check every store you can find that deals with imports and used games.

i think after all this time that's the best answer anyone in this forum is going to give you at the moment.

The New Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    The only site I could find which is only in Japanese that covers the game for both PS2 and GC is the one found on Wikipedia under Adventure Island the video game. I can't find one that covers this game for both systems in English.
    I think you need to use Language Translator Extention for Chrome Browser!

Thread Information