PEC CHEATER

Whovencroft

emucheater.com seems to be down.

Are there any other sites that will have this?

(the [PEC] cheater, not the database editor.)

sr7olsniper

I just enconuntered a problem. Im using the VGSVideoPatchXP14 to run, And for some reason i cant get the cheats to work like before.

Is there anything i can do to resolve this issue? Because i do the same thing i did before:
  1. Choose Normal Interface Type
  2. Select game an then cheats
  3. then select VGS Icon
  4. then Activate
  5. then Run Emulater

But that doesnt appear to work anymore. And Ive done a lot of tries.

Your help would be most appreciated in this matter

Thanks

montpics

I just enconuntered a problem. Im using the VGSVideoPatchXP14 to run, And for some reason i cant get the cheats to work like before.
Please take note that PEC doesn't support modified CVGS version (Yeah, that's include VGSVideoPatchXP14) as the author of the PEC didn't update it since it only works on the original version of CVGS 1.41.

Why don't you switch it with ePSXe or PSXeven if you are trying to play games in WindowsXP. :cool:

mamudi

I have Pec to but when i open it I see alot of games and if i Click on it i see all kinds of cheats
But my question is i have ff ix ntsc and there is a menu by pec it says
Usa & Canada Pall Japan All
Wich one do i have to use?
I have ntsc or something

montpics

I have Pec to but when i open it I see alot of games and if i Click on it i see all kinds of cheats
But my question is i have ff ix ntsc and there is a menu by pec it says
Usa & Canada Pall Japan All
Wich one do i have to use?
I have ntsc or something
Depends on what kind of version your disc is.

This FAQ should solve your problem. :cool:

>CLICK HERE!<

nanino

heya, newbie here
I'm currently playing Harvest Moon : BTN and I wanted to use some cheats during the game, but PEC doesn't have the cheat codes so I had to add it by myself. I found the codes and added it in the codelist.inf just like what was written in the faq, but when I played the game the cheats did not respond.... any help?

montpics

Possibilities : The codes you found won't work at all. :rolleyes:

Anyway, did you manage to let the cheats you added shown in PEC?

nanino

but the codes were the same ones that is in my gameshark CD... ( I compared both of the codes)
yes, I managed to get my cheats shown in PEC but it didn't work during the game... :mad:

montpics

As I said before, not all the codes given will work AFAIK. There is also possible that the codes will only work on different version. (US, Euro or Jpn version)

Since you found the codes from the gameshark CD, then I can't help you much further than that. :(

nanino

it's ok, I finally got it to work! I just changed the video configuration to the psx emulator cheater plugin

but sometimes some of the codes don't work, like when I was playing Harvest Moon, I turned on Max Stamina and some other cheats, it worked, but when I added other cheats, the Max Stamina cheat doesn't work...weird....

mhl12

dont load too many cheats. As the warning message says, it can crash your emu or they just might not work.