thanksgiving emulation

the_EMU_kid

i know its not thanksgiving but lets thing thanks to what emulator you played a game that you would never dicovered on the pc or other console you owned ,here i give it a try(lets keep a short list)
Nestopia:
battletoads,punchout
Znes:the real super mario 2
i would give many but lets keep it short ,so i say Join the fun!!! and say thanks to our beloved emulators

Zach

I discovered many games I never had the chance to play on real consoles, although they are too numerous to name. I really enjoyed playing all the early final fantasy titles (even FF1) even though I never really finished them. Chrono Trigger took up a lot of my time as well, as did Fatal Fury, Samurai Showdown, and Zedblade (Ragnorak in Japan)

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
A LOT. I'm a small collector (of both ROMs and games/consoles), but many of the Japanese gems are very hard to get. Also, I played some great SNES RPGs through translation patches, like Bahamut Lagoon, Tales of Phantasia, Star Ocean or Dual Orb 2.

Hrothgar

I never would've played Chrono Trigger without emulation because I never heard of it until I got older, no longer owning an SNES.

Other than that, mostly the arcade games I would've gotten, like Metal Slug, The Simpsons Arcade game, Aero Fighters, or Puzzle Bobble.

JoshM22

I mainly got emulators to play some classic games. However, I did stumble upon some games that I had never played b4.

Hard Drivin'
Darius Gaiden
Mario/Duck Hunt
Sonic (extended versions)
Super Punch Out
Zelda (NES)
Zelda II (NES)
Streets of Rage series
Golden Axe series

Jeanine14

not thanksgiving but lets thing thanks to what emulator you played a game that you would never dicovered on the pc or other console you owned ,here i give it a try(lets keep a short list)
Nestopia:
battletoads,punchout my ip birthday wishes tneb

many of the Japanese gems are very hard to get. Also, I played some great SNES RPGs through translation patches,

Arsoy

It had the worst joystick i've ever seen in a portable device, unfinished hardware (battery led doesnt work), it eat batteries and it wasnt as powerful as PSP in terms of scene.
speed test vidmate 123movies

Last edited:

GASIYAT

Banned
That games are great.
What's good with this , you won't need an emulator to play it. Just download it online and voilà, you can play it right after the installation.

i know its not thanksgiving but lets thing thanks to what emulator you played a game that you would never dicovered on the pc or other console you owned ,here i give it a try(lets keep a short list) Kodi nox

Last edited: