Thread: thanksgiving emulation

Default thanksgiving emulation

i know its not thanksgiving but lets thing thanks to what emulator you played a game that you would never dicovered on the pc or other console you owned ,here i give it a try(lets keep a short list)
    Nestopia:
    battletoads,punchout
    Znes:the real super mario 2
    i would give many but lets keep it short ,so i say Join the fun!!! and say thanks to our beloved emulators
    its the emu generation

Default Re: thanksgiving emulation

I discovered many games I never had the chance to play on real consoles, although they are too numerous to name. I really enjoyed playing all the early final fantasy titles (even FF1) even though I never really finished them. Chrono Trigger took up a lot of my time as well, as did Fatal Fury, Samurai Showdown, and Zedblade (Ragnorak in Japan)

A LOT. I'm a small collector (of both ROMs and games/consoles), but many of the Japanese gems are very hard to get. Also, I played some great SNES RPGs through translation patches, like Bahamut Lagoon, Tales of Phantasia, Star Ocean or Dual Orb 2.

I never would've played Chrono Trigger without emulation because I never heard of it until I got older, no longer owning an SNES.

Other than that, mostly the arcade games I would've gotten, like Metal Slug, The Simpsons Arcade game, Aero Fighters, or Puzzle Bobble.

I mainly got emulators to play some classic games. However, I did stumble upon some games that I had never played b4.

Hard Drivin'
    Darius Gaiden
    Mario/Duck Hunt
    Sonic (extended versions)
    Super Punch Out
    Zelda (NES)
    Zelda II (NES)
    Streets of Rage series
    Golden Axe series
    'this machine will not communicate, these thoughts and the strain I am under' - Thom Yorke, Street Spirit 1995.

not thanksgiving but lets thing thanks to what emulator you played a game that you would never dicovered on the pc or other console you owned ,here i give it a try(lets keep a short list)
    Nestopia:
    battletoads,punchout my ip birthday wishes tneb
    many of the Japanese gems are very hard to get. Also, I played some great SNES RPGs through translation patches,

I have never played Chrono Trigger without emulation

It had the worst joystick i've ever seen in a portable device, unfinished hardware (battery led doesnt work), it eat batteries and it wasnt as powerful as PSP in terms of scene.
    speed test vidmate 123movies
    Last edited by Arsoy; January 22nd, 2020 at 15:34.

That games are great.
    What's good with this bubble witch 3 saga game, you won't need an emulator to play it. Just download it online and voilą, you can play it right after the installation.

Thread Information