Please help (hanging nullDC)

Lil Sonic95

Emulating since 11
Help! I have nullDC 1.6 but the emulator hangs (no button i used works) so please help!! I use the recommended plugins and I have the recommended things and computer but the emulator hangs PLZ help!!!!

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
Tell us what plugins you use, what game it is, if it's original cd or ISO, what your computer specs are and also if you get an error message.

Lil Sonic95

Emulating since 11
NullPVR Direct3D(Video) Image Reader Plugin nullAICA(Sound) nullDC keyboard

Sonic Adventure 2 ISO Intel Pentium 4 3.20 GHz 1.00 GB RAM
(Graphic Card)

NVIDIA GeoForce FX 5500
and no i don't get error messages

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Have you selected your input type?

untitled-15.jpg

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
I thought of that but since he claims the emulator "hangs" I would think the problem lies somewhere else, but I'll await his answer on that one...

Lil Sonic95

Emulating since 11
Yeah I put keyboard and I already selected the wanted keys, does it only let us do it once? because if it does i think I didn't do anything wrong with the setting up

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
But my big question is if the emulator itself "hangs" and stops responding even to requests from Windows? How far into loading up Sonic do you get? Do you see anything on-screen like the DC logo and loading the game?

Lil Sonic95

Emulating since 11
It goes on until that select your timing screen I see the DreamCast logo and I even played the game once or twice but now it doesn't play and all it does is take me to the select your time and date screen and it just hangs there