Its my Birthday

onewecallgod

Let's do some basic math:
16+2 = 18
16+5 = 21
I realize that you're not from the States, but the legal age to purchase alcohol is 21.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Let's do some basic math:
16+2 = 18
16+5 = 21
I realize that you're not from the States, but the legal age to purchase alcohol is 21.

ohhhhhh your right but in my eyes alcohol is not that important:eek: and no im not a muslim so i am allowed to drink... and another thing, in holland beer is for 16:p

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
so how is Paris

Paris is nice this time of year! :p

Anyways, Sweden:
18 years - Beer up to 3.5% alcohol in stores and any beer/wine/booze they sell in pubs/nightclubs/restaurants etc.

20 years - you can buy any beer/wine/booze in stores too. (But then in Sweden strong spirits are not allowed to be sold in a regular store. It can only be sold in government owned stores...)

Zach

I don't drink due to health reasons, but even when I used to... Didn't see the point. Never had a hangover, just an upset stomach sometimes.

But then again.. I'm a pill head, other more traditional forms of intoxicating just don't appeal to me.. I like to retain my cognitive functions I guess.

the_EMU_kid

you drink because you cant i can but i dont drink(that includes beer) ,and thats a big difference
p.s. i have the legal age for drinKING

Zach

Even if I could drink, I wouldn't except for some wine with dinner on special occasion or a Holiday. I went through my binging in my teens and got it out of my system, and even them I didn't go overboard.

Once you turn 21 it's not as exciting or as big a deal.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
/me wonders why his nick is alcoatjez

Drinking is indeed allowed here from the age of 16, strong liquor 18. But everybody knows how that goes.
I don't drink very often (once or twice a week), but when I'm with my friends I drink 'enough'.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
/me wonders why his nick is alcoatjez

Drinking is indeed allowed here from the age of 16, strong liquor 18. But everybody knows how that goes.
I don't drink very often (once or twice a week), but when I'm with my friends I drink 'enough'.

yeah... although drinking seems to be the new rage for kids from like 13 or some... i just don't get it, i understand you like a beer... but drinking till your in a coma.... i thought i didn't have a life but their life must have really sucked...

Hrothgar

When I do drink I admittedly do it to get drunk (Which I don't really personally have a problem with if you don't do it often, and are in a safe environment when doing so). However, I do not drink very often because I have a comparatively high alcohol tolerance and takes too much booze to get me drunk compared to how much I'm willing to pay for, and light drinks just give me headaches.

Anyway, off topic discussion aside, happy birthday Mupen.