Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PCSX2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fusion

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
vote for your favorite emulator of the last year here.
sorry i couldn't post more then 10 options max.

Last edited:

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Undoubtly, NO$GBA

why? btw i choose vba because i think it works near perfect and around 95% of the graphics are the same, no save problems... and okay the ds is harder to emulate but saving is a pain in the *** and it doesnt look near to the real ds...

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
I miss Saturn and DC emus on the list. WinUAE is worthy of a nomination too. (How many emulators is updated more often than WinUAE??).

But I have to go with ePSXe. Can't think of a single game that hasn't worked for me.

Jale

why? btw i choose vba because i think it works near perfect and around 95% of the graphics are the same, no save problems... and okay the ds is harder to emulate but saving is a pain in the *** and it doesnt look near to the real ds...
Because it showed great improvement during this year.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
I miss Saturn and DC emus on the list. WinUAE is worthy of a nomination too. (How many emulators is updated more often than WinUAE??).

as far for this, i wasn't yet finished with this poll, i wanted almost 15/25 on the list, but 10 is the limit. sorry.... i know there are some nominees left out.

But I have to go with ePSXe. Can't think of a single game that hasn't worked for me.
as for this part, i fully agree. im pretty new in psx emulation but i found it after finding the right plugins and stuff, working suprisingly well. graphics look great and i can't stop playing crash banicoot 3. it workes great... however i pick vba, proberly because that is what started it all for me...:happy:

Because it showed great improvement during this year.
mmmm.... i agree. however i like vba better....

Last edited:

the_EMU_kid

i think the voting are screwed 16.67% to all the big names com on

I voted dolphin because for crying out loud you can play 2008 WII games:innocent:

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
as far for this, i wasn't yet finished with this poll, i wanted almost 15/25 on the list, but 10 is the limit. sorry.... i know there are some nominees left out.

I understand. But might I suggest that next time you limit the poll to just one emulator for each platform?

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I will vote MAME, but it's not in the list. Every single year there has been a lot of improvement in this emulator.
I'm a big fan of accurate emulators like MAME, BSNES or pSX.

sonicchaos90

I voted on ePSXe. I decided to try out playstation emulation on my 2005 AMD Athlon 64 desktop PC and I downloaded ePSXe and tried out a couple of games I have for it on my PC, and I found ePSXe to be very good. It runs decently on my PC and when I use ISOs, the loading times increase quite fast.

The only issue i have is sometimes the graphics stutter a little if a background process is doing something, but it never lasts more than a few seconds and emulation seems to be surprisingly accurate and smooth for my computer. :D

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
I voted on ePSXe. I decided to try out playstation emulation on my 2005 AMD Athlon 64 desktop PC and I downloaded ePSXe and tried out a couple of games I have for it on my PC, and I found ePSXe to be very good. It runs decently on my PC and when I use ISOs, the loading times increase quite fast.

The only issue i have is sometimes the graphics stutter a little if a background process is doing something, but it never lasts more than a few seconds and emulation seems to be surprisingly accurate and smooth for my computer. :D
graphical bugs oftenly are caused by plugins, and not by epsxe:happy: