NO$GBA problem!

Bhlue

I was playing Harvest Moon DS Cute, right-clicked the screen and chose "Save State".. I exit NO$GBA, but when I opened it again, right-clicked the screen and chose to "Load State", a box appears saying, "The rom-image has crashed".. I've tried everything! I've already read the FAQs, downloaded the ndstool, but still, the same pop-up box whenever I load a state.. =_____=;

what's wrong here....?? -___-;

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
have you ever tried unzipping the rom and no$gba. if you do that you could also just save in the normal way. there are lots of problems with savestates in no$gba

Bhlue

hmm.. I think I've tried that but what exactly do you mean by unzipping the rom and no$gba? By rom, did you mean the ndstool? ..and there's a normal way of saving? uh.. I'm sorry, but please explain.. ^^; I'm actually kind of new to this..

I'd appreciate your help very MUCH~!

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
when you unzip no$gba, you get in your folder all kinds files. when you also unzip the rom, you can save it like normal... however i use the ''pro'' version of no$gba wich mostly doesn't need a decoder{ndstool} and with most games i can just save like normal {ex smackdown vs raw go to your house and save.} ill make a screen soon {btw snapshots also work with me}
snappx5.jpg

kinda messed but ok. when you get no$gba outta .rar or .zip and run it you get these files. so this is how your folder should look. get your rom outta .zip or .rar and put it in the same folder decode it{ndstool if needed} and run it. you now should be able to save however that depends on wich game you play. also you shouldn't put your snaps here but in the folder SNAPS that might work to.

Last edited:

Bhlue

no%24gba%20problem.jpg

um.. I reinstalled everything and also put everything in the same folder.. I also put an sna file in the SNAP folder.. and still, when I loaded the state, it's the same pop-up box saying 'rom-image has crashed'.. v_v I also tried taking out the sna file from the SNAP folder and put it in the same folder with the no$gba program.. and still, the same thing~~~~ -______-

no%24gba%20problem-02.jpg

what do I do? I'd greatly appreciate your help SO MUCH~! ^^;