Emulator Problem: Chankast Emulator Keeps asking me to install game cd or goes to music screen help plz

WILDCARDX3

Everytime I load up chankast 25 alpha, and use dameon or alcohol 120 and set my drives and rom images up, it either goes to a cd music screen, or on the main menu when i go there, it asks me to please insert a game cd. Ive tried to get the rom to work but it always asks that. PLease help im tryin to play powerstone 1 and 2, and this does this for both roms and others. Is there something im missing? the emulator works great but it just wont load the roms, and ive done everything that everyone has told me as far as how to load a virtual drive and cd image. Neither program will work, and yes i have the drives configured correctly. But please help asap. thanks again.

WILDCARDX3

there is no information on the site that im useing to download the rom, im gettin the roms at *********** and powerstone 1 is 3 files. now wheni extract them i get a file called "PWSTN.CDI" What should i do next? I have alcohol 120 installed on my comp, and i got rid of dameon tools. PLease resond.

Last edited by a moderator:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I don't usually recommend using a different emulator when someone is asking for support but in this case it really would make sense to try out NullDC instead.

You might also want to remove the reference to the romsite in your last post as it breaches the forum rules.