Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lemmings help?

Default Re: Lemmings help?

Without knowing which specific game you are asking about, it will likely be hard to help you exactly.

But you should try to google for things, like a manual.. e.g "title of your lemmings game, pc, user manual" and stuff like that. Or look for a site that has archive scans of actual manuals.

edit:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/564576/18338

Try this and see if its relevant. Do a search for "how to play" in your browser, and it should take you to the How To Play section.
    Last edited by Zach; December 14th, 2009 at 16:34.

Lemmings is quite possibly one the greatest games made. Endless hours spent on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lord of War View Post
    Hey guys I'm new but I haven't been able to solve this on my own. Last time I tried I almost killed my comp. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could help name or link a good lemmings emulator. Thanks guys.
    I downloaded the pc one tho and whenever i try and play a level it gives me an error message that says "Memory Access Violation". I was wondering you or anyone knew what that meant. I have some skill when it comes to computers so ill try and figure it out for myself until some one can help. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by GASIYAT View Post
    I downloaded the pc one tho and whenever i try and play a level it gives me an error message that says "Memory Access Violation". I was wondering you or anyone knew what that meant. I have some skill when it comes to computers so ill try and figure it audacity find my iphone origin out for myself until some one can help. Thanks guys
    I downloaded the pc one tho and whenever i try and play a level it gives me an error message that says "Memory Access Violation". I was wondering you or anyone knew what that meant. I have some skill when it comes to computers so ill try and figure it out for myself until some one can help. Thanks guys

Thread Information