pocket cult mame help please

total

this mame shit is so agrevating!:fuckyou: i downloaded xmen arcade, captain america arcade, spiderman arcade, and sengoku 2. of course they dont work i tried rom center but it was no real help. is there a way to convert these games to pc mame. please help

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Read the sticky Mame guide at the top of the board.

Pay particular attention to the issues about Parent and Clone roms.

As a quick guide, you need to make sure you have downloaded all of the mame bios files and put them (leave them zipped) in the rom folder.

Games with several versions will only have one that contains all the game files (parent) the others just contain the few files that are different from the parent (clone).
The parent is usually the largest file in the group, you can also use Mame32/UI by looking at the 'cloneof' list in the game list, if there isn't any entry there then that particular game is a parent rom.

All roms must be left zipped and placed in the rom folder.

Your roms must be compatible with your version of mame. Most sites where you obtain such things will state what version of mame their roms are compatible with.

Older versions of commandline mame can be downloaded from the main Mame site. Older versions of Mame32 can be downloaded from www.joymonkey.com

tzokal

this mame shit is so agrevating!:fuckyou: i downloaded xmen arcade, captain america arcade, spiderman arcade, and sengoku 2. of course they dont work i tried rom center but it was no real help. is there a way to convert these games to pc mame. please help

okay...i had the same problem.you must change the video options...just go to options>change video configuration>orientation, and change it to portrait or landscape, not auto landscape....if you want to play it in landscape mode you have to rotate your screen manually...its so simple...

i hope i helped... :D

denimkaty

okay...i had the sa Dafont Showbox Adam4adamme problem.you must change the video options...just go to options>change video configuration>orientation, and change it to portrait or landscape, not auto landscape....if you want to play it in landscape mode you have to rotate your screen manually...its so simple...

i hope i helped... :D

Your roms must be compatible with your version of mame. Most sites where you obtain such things will state what version of mame their roms are compatible with.

Last edited: