Emulator Problem: No$gba help! save and load game!

sailorglimstedt

Hi! I have just started playing pokémon diamond on No$gba, and it is veeery frustrating that I don't know how to save my game and then load it some other time when I feel like playing, so that I don't have to start over every single time from the beginning!

Can anyone help me? Thank you <3

Last edited:
To fix this all you have to do
is go to emulation setup

and change the NDS ( nintendo ds ) backup media option to
FLASH 256KBytes

Restart the game and now it should work
hop that helped :eek:

sailorglimstedt

To fix this all you have to do
is go to emulation setup

and change the NDS ( nintendo ds ) backup media option to
FLASH 256KBytes

Restart the game and now it should work
hop that helped :eek:

I have one more question: If I have the options like this, and play, and save my game (using the menu in the game or some other way in the No$gba options? or is it autosave?) it won't start on a new game as before?

You just have to save it in the menu in the game and the emulater will save it
I dont know what the save state does thougth :happy:

niraj2thane

I too have same problem!

Joe_meyer5

No you don't have to get a gameshark code. What you do is you right click, and in the box you will click on save state. And when you want to keep playing your game go to the file dropbox and click on load snapshot. And then it will work! Hope this helps:)

shady343

i'm also having just about the same problem: i downloaded pokemon yellow and i'm using visualboyadvance to play it , but i keep getting interrupted by my pc saying "error saving file: (location)" and i can't save or load either :(

testmachine

Old member
i'm also having just about the same problem: i downloaded pokemon yellow and i'm using visualboyadvance to play it , but i keep getting interrupted by my pc saying "error saving file: (location)" and i can't save or load either :(

You have to set a save/load directory.
to do this open visualboyadvance.
then go to Options->Emulator->Directories then a window will appear.
where it says Battery and Save game go to browse and set it to your save/load directory.