Nintendo DS R4

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Model-Gadget. Bought from them a number of times, good prices, never had any problems and he's quick with email support if you have any questions or issues.

jox43w

google turned up alot of bad reviews on modelgaget so i took a gamble and went for pcjerry.co.uk which i think has scammed me :fuckyou::fuckyou: money was taken the phone number on the site is dead and had no response from emails!

iv promised my little bro one for xmass so im going to have to fork out and try again, is amazon safe to buy from?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Dunno about bad reviews. I've used them a lot and never had a problem. I ordered a couple of R4's recently and they arrived in 2 days. The time prior to that I'd ordered an item that then went out of stock and the site owner emailed me asking if I wanted to wait or offering an alternative more expensive product if I wanted it at no extra charge, and threw in some freebies for the trouble.

I really can't fault them. He's doing R4's for £12 at the moment too with a 1Gb card for an extra £5.

Last edited:

moijk

buy from dealextreme! and I would go for the m3 real over the r4 because of SDHC support.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I am pretty satisfied with my R4. The only problem is that dropped it once and now it sometimes doesn't load, just like when you have dirty contacts on an old cart...