Daytona usa 2 power edition

-Exocet-

Hi people im not good searching in internet but i want this game, i download this game from a lot of sites but all have problems to run. no works :S

i dont know if is the mame that i try to use, o the rom, please somebody can help me? if have the mame correct and the game can tell me from what place can i download it?

This is the rom that i want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfcu1_7zIJg

thx a lot :D

PD: sorry for my inglish im not good writing :p

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
First and foremost rom requests are a no no. Please read the forum rules before posting. :)

Second and just as important, Daytona still doesn't work in Mame. Try the Model 2 emulator instead which runs it pretty well.

-Exocet-

First and foremost rom requests are a no no. Please read the forum rules before posting. :)

Second and just as important, Daytona still doesn't work in Mame. Try the Model 2 emulator instead which runs it pretty well.

sorry for posting and no read, im new here.

the daytona that i want is not available for the mame ? the model 2 i have it but is same to that daytona or is other ?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
The game is dumped but the emulation in mame doesn't support it yet. As far as I know yes the model 2 emulator uses the same roms as mame. Its developer is also one of the Mamedev team.

-Exocet-

The game is dumped but the emulation in mame doesn't support it yet. As far as I know yes the model 2 emulator uses the same roms as mame. Its developer is also one of the Mamedev team.

I see, thx a lot for the info, i going to find the model 2 :p

sorry again for posting without read the rules