Game Problem: Opcode Error for Gundam Battle Assault 2

bur1337o

I'm new to this and I am using epsxe 1.7 and whenever i try to play Gundam Battle Assault 2 it crashes after the first round. I have tried using different graphics plugins to no avail unless I am doing it wrong and I don't know what the -i command is, also I don't know if my copy is a 1:1 copy. I also do not know how to not use save states and use a memory card(?). I would appreciate any help and thank you in advance.

Last edited:

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
An "opcode" error most often means the emu is running wild (due to whatever error), and tries to interprete some random memory as code.

The reason for this can be everything. Best way is to reduce everthing to minimum, that means: only use a software gpu, the internal epsxe SPU, and the epsxe internal cdrom/ISO emulation.

galace

I enjoy the classics
I've been getting this error as well, I can't really enjoy this game as much. I run an ISO on this game and I have reverted to default sound and I still don't know what kind of graphics plugin to use. Can someone help me plz?

Nas

Re: Opcode Error for Gundam Battle Assault 2 is fixed .) hahahahahahah hahahahah haaa

:confused:Do i have to burn epsxe games to play it??:confused: