HELP WIF INSTALLATION...

kagirinaiX3

i just downloaded:
ePSXe 1.7.0 Playstation emulator
ePSXeCutor 1.0.6.0 ePSXe configuration utility
Delta 2.01 ePSXe auto configuration tool!

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/epsxe.html

anyone can teach me how to install this?..
i'm new to this
when i open the programme, it says:
the application has failed to start because zlib1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Tip: Make sure to also download and configure the plugins & playstation bios otherwise ePSXe will not work!

how do i configure them?...THX

Mystic

Banned
1. You're in the wrong thread.
2. http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?zlib1 will give you the zlib1.dll file you need.
3. When you start it up it will prompt you to config everything and it will help you out (with the basics anyway). If it doesn't simply click Config--> Wizard Guide.

That should get you started, then you can move onto higher graphics and good sound later.

kagirinaiX3

i pasted zlib1.dll file into the epsxe170 winrar. file

halfway through the wizard guide it says:
ePSXe detected that you haven't selected a psx BIOS. Please, select some of the recomended psx BIOS and hit next button

the box is blank. There aren't any psx BIOS for me to choose from
it only says:
The ePSXe team recommends the SCPH1001 (US) or the SCPH7502 (PAL) BIOS

so what do i do now?...and what are the other two downloaded programmes for?..ePSXeCutor1060 & delta201Setup...
thx

XeroForever

Unreal Alliances
Ok look we would help you but guess what its illegal to give you the Bios. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Google it.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
i pasted zlib1.dll file into the epsxe170 winrar. file

halfway through the wizard guide it says:
ePSXe detected that you haven't selected a psx BIOS. Please, select some of the recomended psx BIOS and hit next button

the box is blank. There aren't any psx BIOS for me to choose from
it only says:
The ePSXe team recommends the SCPH1001 (US) or the SCPH7502 (PAL) BIOS

so what do i do now?...and what are the other two downloaded programmes for?..ePSXeCutor1060 & delta201Setup...
thx

You need to get the BIOS file from your own Playstation console. If you don't own one you need to buy one. This is because the Bios file is copyrighted.
Now, if you have trouble getting the Bios from your PSX console you could probably use google or check a torrent site for help.

We cannot refer you to a Bios download because that would be illegal in some places in the world. And if I'm correct, this site is american(?) and american laws are very strict when it comes to these kind of things.

The other 2 programs are frontends for ePSXe. They are designed to make the handling of ePSXe easier. So, they are optional.