Weird!

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I used to use Chankast before 8 month, when i had XP , now i am back again to XP and downloaded the BIOS ,EMULATORS,DAEMON TOOLS for virtual drive , the iso which is .CDI selfbootable. I know it work cause its IKARUGA and i used to play 8 month before this game.Now when i click start the BIOS loads ,and than brings up the clock menu. I configured well this emu, the drive which i set my virtual one. Why so ?

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
Ok sorry to say this but your question is weird too. i can't tell what your problem is. Could you try to re-phrase it?

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
I used to use Chankast before 8 month, when i had XP , now i am back again to XP and downloaded the BIOS ,EMULATORS,DAEMON TOOLS for virtual drive , the iso which is .CDI selfbootable. I know it work cause its IKARUGA and i used to play 8 month before this game.Now when i click start the BIOS loads ,and than brings up the clock menu. I configured well this emu, the drive which i set my virtual one. Why so ?

woah, i understand it untill the word Chankast:dry: -but offcourse i am pretty dumb:happy:- like retroguiden said please re-phrase it

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
That just tells us what kind of game disc it is. The game seems to be Ikaruga and he has been able to play it before.

I just don't understand where it goes wrong.
Leon, do you mean you can't get past the clock menu? Then I would suggest you try another game and/or another bios file. maybe one or two of those are corrupt.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Yes i cannot pass the Bios menu.Are you saying to download another Bios?

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I will try 18 wheeler which i know works perfectly in this emu and let you know back then.

You were right my bios were corrupted.Now 18 wheeler and every game works fine.Thanks

Last edited: