PJ64 Goes Black

Harbinger

I just downloaded the PJ64 V 1.7 on my computer. And I'm trying to load one of my pokemon games on to the PJ64. Well, I have no problem loading it, and i have no problem saving the game. The game worked with my pokemon one time. Since then, it went to the little "N" symbol. Then it goes away and the screen stays black. What's going on here? I've tried everything in my knowledge and i can't figure it out. If you need any info about my plugins or computer to try and solve the problem, just ask.

Thanks.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
I just downloaded the PJ64 V 1.7 on my computer. And I'm trying to load one of my pokemon games on to the PJ64. Well, I have no problem loading it, and i have no problem saving the game. The game worked with my pokemon one time. Since then, it went to the little "N" symbol. Then it goes away and the screen stays black. What's going on here? I've tried everything in my knowledge and i can't figure it out. If you need any info about my plugins or computer to try and solve the problem, just ask.

Thanks.

As far as I know, the 1.7 version isn't released to the public yet, only the one's supporting the project (money-wise) so I doubt it has reached a stable release. I recommend you try the previous public version 1.6.

Harbinger

I have 1.6 as well, but the problem with that one is that it won't support the plugin I need for the transfer pack to work. I have tried everything to try to get the "Transfer Pack" to show up in 1.6, but it won't. I have N-Rage's plugin v2 1.80 and i need 1.82 in order for the transfer pack to work. I also can't figure out how to change the plugin for it. Do I need to re-download 1.6 or what do I have to do?

alexxi

back from hell
To change the plugins go to options then settings, try downloading the plugin again, or experiment with different graphic plugins to see if the black screen goes away.