best settings for majoras mask?

rockadude91

i keep on having cut scenes flickering problems on Zelda MM
sometimes it flickers and sometimes nothings shows up
but only in cut scenes

and some characters are transparent for example those little kids who you need to catch in order to get a secret code

so what are the best settings you guys recommend to play Zelda majora's mask HI-RES?

im using project64 with rice's latest HI-RES graphics plugin...
and theres nothing wrong with my graphics card because it already has all the requirements to play this game

all im asking for is what settings i should choose??..

Last edited:

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
and theres nothing wrong with my graphics because it already has all the requirements to play this game

all im asking for is what settings i should choose??..

First of all: What exactly do you mean when you say "nothing wrong with my graphics"? Obviously something is wrong...

As for the settings, what card are you using?
Anyway, latest drivers for your card is a must. Then you could try to uncheck the N64 Frambuffer option (it's called something like that).

rockadude91

First of all: What exactly do you mean when you say "nothing wrong with my graphics"? Obviously something is wrong...

As for the settings, what card are you using?
Anyway, latest drivers for your card is a must. Then you could try to uncheck the N64 Frambuffer option (it's called something like that).

oops sorry what i meant was theres nothing wrong with my graphics card it already has all the latest drivers
and ok ill try that to see if it works