Trouble saving

MrJoe83

After a long time searching, I finally found a rom for Triple Play '96 for Genesis. Unfortunately, I can't save any kind of custom info in the game. I can't save a season, create-a-player, change team names or anything. It lets me actually edit them but when I select save changes, it just doesn't change anything. Is this is a problem with the rom or the emulator? I've actually used 3 emulators: Fusion, Gens, and Retro something-or-other. All of them have the same result. Is there anything I can do or am I S.O.L.?

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
After a long time searching, I finally found a rom for Triple Play '96 for Genesis. Unfortunately, I can't save any kind of custom info in the game. I can't save a season, create-a-player, change team names or anything. It lets me actually edit them but when I select save changes, it just doesn't change anything. Is this is a problem with the rom or the emulator? I've actually used 3 emulators: Fusion, Gens, and Retro something-or-other. All of them have the same result. Is there anything I can do or am I S.O.L.?

Check if the ROM-file is write protected.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
It's not a read-only file. How do I check if it's write-protected?

Ah, that was what I meant. Sometimes I've found that the folders the files are in can be 'Read-only' and that may prevent editing of the files inside. Other than that I'm have no clue to the problem. Someone else?

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
mmm, the most easy answer would be that you've downloaded a demo rom. some companies upload or let other people upload demo roms. this to give the site freedom, but doesn't crash selling rates.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
mmm, the most easy answer would be that you've downloaded a demo rom. some companies upload or let other people upload demo roms. this to give the site freedom, but doesn't crash selling rates.

If it's a demo it most likely would say so inside the game. If the rom is properly named it would say so in the file name. It's possuble, but not likely.