Trouble with P64 Controls

Triv85

Hi all,

Great forum here. I've already managed to fix my first problem by simply looking through here and searching for the solution. But my second problem still seems to be buggin me:
When I run Project64 and I go to set-up the controls (Options > Configure Controller Plug-In) I don't see all the buttons I need to assign. For example, I see all the directions for the analog stick, the L and R C-buttons (but no more), the A but not the B button, and only the L and R Digital buttons. It almost looks like there should be a scroller to see the other buttons but there isn't, and I can't seem to maximize that particular window either.

Is this a problem on my end or a minor bug I can fix somehow?

Thanks for any help.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
Hi all,

Great forum here. I've already managed to fix my first problem by simply looking through here and searching for the solution. But my second problem still seems to be buggin me:
When I run Project64 and I go to set-up the controls (Options > Configure Controller Plug-In) I don't see all the buttons I need to assign. For example, I see all the directions for the analog stick, the L and R C-buttons (but no more), the A but not the B button, and only the L and R Digital buttons. It almost looks like there should be a scroller to see the other buttons but there isn't, and I can't seem to maximize that particular window either.

Is this a problem on my end or a minor bug I can fix somehow?

Thanks for any help.

That sounds very weird. Have you tried to reinstall PJ64? What version are you running?