Java SNES (Super Nintendo) Emulator

ilya5000

Im looking for a java SNES emulator, anyone know where I can get one? I heard of JSNES and I saw some links to the makers blog but I have found no download links for it..

I know there is a Java NES emulator like this one http://expressmario.com

But im looking for Java SNES emulator that would be be playable same way as that and I think JSNES would do that but no download link anywhere for it.. :(

So can anyone help where I can find a Java SNES Emulator or can someone give me the download link for the JSNES? if its against the forum rules them please pm me.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I don't think there is such a thing. The SNES will probably be too difficult or too fast to emulate using Java.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
I don't think there is such a thing. The SNES will probably be too difficult or too fast to emulate using Java.

i don't know if you need my opinion but ifso i agree with alcoatjez. if you look at the nes with java it is after a lot of testing finally in a good state. but the SNES is a hell of a lot harder to emulate especially with java. i don't think java can handle a snes emu

seraniz

Banned
Im looking for a java SNES emulator, anyone know where I can get one? I heard of JSNES and I saw some links to the makers blog but I have found no download links for it..

I know there is a Java NES emulator like this one http://expressmario.com

But im looking for Java SNES emulator that would be be playable same way as that and I think JSNES would do that but no download link anywhere for it.. :(

So can anyone help where I can find a Java SNES Emulator or can someone give me the download link for the JSNES? if its against the forum rules them please pm me.

I don't think there is such a thing. The SNES will probably be too difficult or too fast to emulate using Java. So can anyone help where I can find a Java SNES Emulator or can someone give me the download link for the JSNES? if its against the forum rules them please pm me.

Last edited: