80gb's of dreamcast games how much...

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Somewhere between 100 and 150Gb or thereabouts. Depends how big the disk images are to begin with and how much they've been compressed.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
We really can't answer that. Some games are almost the same compressed or uncompressed, while Ikaruga (IIRC) is about 6 times as small.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
my DC collection is about 199 gb un zipped / rared.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
- Because I'm willing to bet he has the DC collection that I have. As mine close to 80 Gig rared as well. why?.. Do you feel he can't speak for him self.

Ok, you could have been a little clearer in your previous post, that's all.

Just stating that your collection is this or that doesn't help unless you submit the info that you stated now in your last post. It's as simple as that. :dry:

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
Right then, well if he felt I was unclear I'm sure he'd ask. Then again doesn't seem like he is to interested that or he got his answer.

The question and answers isn't just up to the person that initiated the thread. Everyone that can learn from, or want to discuss in a thread can do so. I didn't understand what you were referring to, so I asked. it has nothing to do with the original poster.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Ah well then there is the mix up, your delivery.

And how does that piece of info help?
Help, help what?

it has nothing to do with the original poster.
- If so then you question is open ended. Your subject in that case is my info, and your wondering how it helps... So the only conclusion is that it helps the original question. Yet you just said it had nothing to do with that. So the only rational that could be archived is a pry. Prying for what, Trouble, stir up some fun, or just not clear in what you were in fact asking.

didn't understand what you were referring to, so I asked.
Perhaps a subject would have been helpful.

like:

And how does your collection help answer the original question?

or

the direct approach. " what you were referring to? " - as you clearly stated would have been a better choice of words.

So all in all, I hope you have your questions answered.