SSF + Demon tools can't run .cue Files If you know how to do it please help me out!

alazar14

I have SSF the newest version, Just downloaded it about 3 days ago. I also have demon tools the newest version downloaded it about 3 days ago.

I asked this SAME question on the Demon tools site but those guys over there I guess have no idea how to help me, Hopefully you guys will.

ok so i will explain my ENTIRE process step by step so that you can tell me where I made the mistake.

I got SSF downloaded and put the settings according to what this video said to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzxjxiAqTaM

Then I got Demon tools.

I downloaded the Magic Knight Rayearth game.

I go to Demon tools, right click

go to device 1 G empty.

Mount Image

I select the "CUE Image File 138bytes" From the folder of Magic Knight Rayearth located on my desktop

When I select the image I get the following message.

"Unable to mount image File not accessible"

I don't know what I am doing wrong, If I need to get the Emulator running a certain way first...or what the heck is going on. I am really confused I asked my cousin about this he works with this kinda thing a lot, (hes a game programmer) He said he had no idea. Yes I did select "All files" on the Demon tools thing, and I also did it once specifically asking for cue files it failed told me same thing both times.

Please help me iv asked in 2 different forums and not a single response. Even the demon tools official site does not know.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Have you unzipped/unrar'ed it?. And yes you need the bin file. If it's stating the file is not accessible have you checked that the folder its in isn't protected?.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
You don't really need the CUE-file. Try to mount the BIN-file instead. Exactly what files are in the game folder anyway?

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
To see the bin files in Daemon tools select all files ,because bin is not natively seen in the Daemon menu. BIN/CUE is the best possible image ,it can be played in real Saturn by just burning the .CUE file with Nero with the Option DISC AT ONCE. I use them and they work great in SSF. Some of them need to be run without BIOS though. Like retro says , mount the BIN file and everything will be fine.