Need help with Night into dreams

_mental_

I have a sega saturn emulator(satournev2.0 beta3) and I have an ISO image for the night to dreams game. The emulator starts up fine but when I load the ISO file (from HD) I get a error... "System memory not ready". I use N64 and SNES emulators and roms and have never had this error. My second question would be, do I have to burn to a disk? Nights to Dreams came as a .RAR (containg a .cue file and a lot of mp3 files and a .iso file). After it was un-rared there was a single ISO file;the same file that I get the "MEMORY ERROR" with. Part 3 of this post is , what do I need the .cue file for? I also have Christmas Nights game( on HD) and it was also zipped (containg a .cue file and a .bin file). After it was un-rared it was still a .cue file and a .bin file. Why do I have two diffrent file types,which one do I try to run, or is one of them not for a saturn emulator? Has any one had this problem before and how can I fix it. Also... exactly wut file type(s) does the saturn use;z64 for N64 and smc for SNES. Any help would be useful as I am new to Emulation's and ROM's. :)

Last edited: