The Matrix: Revolutions

DanielW

O.K. Before the movie starts, what are your predictions about what the matrix really is. Is Zion another matrix within a matrix? i mean how could neo stop the sentinels, how could agent smith get out of the matrix, and how could the oracle know about neo's dreams? any predictions before the thing hits the theaters?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I predict it will suck less ass than Reloaded, but more than the original.

Codeine

People have been saying that Zion is another Matrix within a Matrix for a while. So if thats the big secret, Im going to be pissed.

I can't even remember the first movie (saw half of it 3 years ago, and I remember hating it) so, I don't have that much of an idea of what's going to happen.

Zach

Lets take a look at the first two films.

At least 1 disgusting scene featuring Neo > Check
Neo Kills Some People > Check
Neo gets some pussy > Check

Can anyone guess what the third movie will be about ? :rolleyes:

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Cack on your back. Or so I've heard :(

KidneyKai

DBZ type battles + last boss type geezer = spikey machine god (or so people say).
I put 2 and 2 together and say that the last boss is some type of Goku lookalike (needless to say, i got 2 + 2 = 6) :blink:

Splize

I think the movies gonna suck because any addition to Reloaded is gonna be wack as well. Alought I didn't mind the first one..I thought it was pretty good but the Matrix in general was ruined when the sequals came out.

El Fugitivo

Yeah, The Matrix was on tv last night, and I watched it for about five minutes before I realized how far Reloaded had gone from the original. I liked The Matrix because it was smart, it was cool, and it looked good without being too artificial. Why do they think then that I would like to look at Zion and Monica Belluci for two hours? (okay, so I could look at Belluci forever, but still...Reloaded is a far cry from the original.) Seriously, Zion is just the same old dirty vision of the future that Ridley Scott re-invented with Alien and we've seen in every sci-fi flick since.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Nov 4 2003, 12:24 PM
Yeah, The Matrix was on tv last night, and I watched it for about five minutes before I realized how far Reloaded had gone from the original. I liked The Matrix because it was smart, it was cool, and it looked good without being too artificial. Why do they think then that I would like to look at Zion and Monica Belluci for two hours? (okay, so I could look at Belluci forever, but still...Reloaded is a far cry from the original.) Seriously, Zion is just the same old dirty vision of the future that Ridley Scott re-invented with Alien and we've seen in every sci-fi flick since.
Exactly.

MONKEY_NUTS

The ending is proberlly that they are all machines and that it was created to be entertainment for the human race. Oh and reloaded sucked so badly.

J

Jet Set Willy

The script probably ends such:

"okay and then neo woke up and it was all a dream and the he went downstairs and had brekfast.

by jon johnes aged 5 and a half"

Badger

I reckon Agent Smith is actually the good guy.

Its sort of going to be like a second world war story told from the Nazi perspective rather than the Allies perspective. Hence why neo etc, seem like the good guys, when there actually the bad guys. It will have some stupid plot twist like that.

I'm kinda looking forward to the last one, simply because I just want to find out how the series ends, but basically, I agree with what spiff said.

DanielW

I liked the first one because it was really good concept. In the second one you sort of knew what was going on already, plus like others said, Zion was such a cliche. And that rave <_<
I don't know how the third one's gonna be but i want some answers damn it. :ph34r:

J

Jet Set Willy

I'll probably ask one of you lot to tell me the end, as I'm unlikely to bother watching it.