Post your illlegal software you use

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Windows XP Corp.

Cyberlink Power DVD 8 Ultra

Nero 8

Winamp 5.51

lots of roms

I have more but I have more to do than list it all :)

Ana

LOL if anyone has a illegal copy of Vista they need to go to jail and think about why they would want it.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
What is "illegal software"?
is it like HiFi?

Jale

I try to use many open source alternative such as:

Photoshop --> Gimp.
Microsoft Office --> OpenOffice.org.
PowerDVD --> VideoLan Media Player.

And so on...

JoshM22

Windows XP Corp.

Cyberlink Power DVD 8 Ultra

Nero 8

Winamp 5.51

lots of roms

I have more but I have more to do than list it all :)

How is Winamp an illegal form of software? It's just a media player.

JoshM22

Okay that's cool i guess. Well kudos to all my fellow pirates out there. "YAAARRRGGGHHHH"

Zach

I'm sorry but... what's the point of this thread? Honestly..

To brag how many 1337 Warez you have ? Come on.... This topic has no social value whatsoever.. Everybody pirates at some point, except for a few people here and there.. It no longer means anything and isn't "cool" to show what you're not paying for anymore..

I just don't any of these crazes that have become the norm.. Nobody on the Internet cares about other peoples PC specs, MMO character stats /lvl, rom or warez collections.. It doesn't effect them. We've all participated in the fad at some point but that's all it is.. worthless bragging

Last edited:

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
There's a story that goes like this...

A friend once quoted "There's free $hit all over the place...". Before I knew it - I had 500 ROMs, a millions MP3s, tons of software I knew I could never afford - but I have them well hidden though... In the fireplace, beneath the wood, under the bricks, locked in a box, and pass-coded on disks. "They'll" never suspect...
LOL

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
The point of this thread is to see how many people say they use illegal software
You know everyone here does why else would we need Emulators.:msn_shy: