does not exist. There is no saturn emu that is easy to use. gri gri is the closest but not a league emu so cant help much there.
Ok, I need a Sega Saturn emulator thats not defective! I'm looking for one that is simple to use but still effective, please recommend something, don't say SSF I have tried that its quite annoying.
1. Got deamon tools lite version 4.30.1(recommended someone I know)
2. Used Deamon Tools to mount my IMG to a Non-Existent DVD drive F:
3. Tryed to Run the IMG but the SSF loads from 2 drive choices neither of them are DVD drive F:
I get the same problem with Giri Giri its wants to load from some weird drive that I know not the location of. Please help me.
Don't know what you're doing wrong. I have Daemon Tools 4.11.1 and are playing games on SSF 009 Beta R2. Works just fine.
1. I start SSF. Wait until the Bios has loaded.
2. Push CD Open in the Hardware menu.
3. Load a game into Daemon tools.
4. Push CD Close in the Hardware menu.
5. Wait for Saturn Bios to recognise it and then select Start Application in Bios menu.
Couldn't be simpler. (Well, not MUCH simpler anyway)...
If you check Option menu. Where it says CD Drive on the Peripherals page, You should be able to select your Daemon tools DVD or your regular (+ any other CD/DVD you may have installed). Otherwise. try to reinstall SSF.
Last edited by retroguiden; September 11th, 2008 at 22:15. Reason: Wanted to add info.
anyone know how to get kega fusion to work? got the Jap/eur/us bios yet all it does is play the soundtrack
Kega Fusion can't play Saturn games.
...then what, may I ask, does?
EDIT: Sorry for my stupidity >.<
Last edited by KevlarKevin; September 12th, 2008 at 13:34.
followed your 'mini guide' and when I looked on the CD Drive option on SSF, Daemon tools was'nt listed, any solution other than re-installing?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)