What are you playing right now?

johnmorganhere

Like PUBG very much! A great game ) what I also like is that I can improve my gaming skills in PUBG in a fun way with the help of AI technologies by GOSU. Check this out https://gosu.ai/pubg/ Last year when I was addicted to DOTA 2 I also used this service. It's awesome, highly recommend! ;)

Hello there. I am new to this forum. Totally agree with you, I also like playing PUBG and DOTA ;)

rakesh456

Hello everyone.

I loved to play games online and make suitable friends from those games. The most popular game I'm playing right now is player unknown battlegrounds(PUBG). It sounds interesting as it is realistic and has many variations compared to other games. To play this game online, you need to have an active internet connection that does not interrupt in between the game. Among this, I would like to play the counter strike game which makes much interesting while playing.
Thank you.

Pontio Pilatus

I'm playing Kings Field on my PS emulator because I wanted to play Dark Souls 2 on my PS3 (my PS3 broke playing DS2...)

I'm also playing Jade Cocoon 2 on my PS2 when I get frustrated with Kings Field too much....

A little minecraft on my private, modded server in between helps alleviate some stress as well

And I'm playing Pokemon X when I'm out and about (and in the little room too...)

the latter Pokemon X some time ago was 1 of my fav games.

Pontio Pilatus

Hello everyone.

I loved to play games online and make suitable friends from those games. The most popular game I'm playing right now is player unknown battlegrounds(PUBG). It sounds interesting as it is realistic and has many variations compared to other games. To play this game online, you need to have an active internet connection that does not interrupt in between the game. Among this, I would like to play the counter strike game which makes much interesting while playing.
Thank you.

If it is not a secret playing which game did you get most friends?

Breggi

Hello everyone.

Thank you.
Surprisingly but about 90% of my friends were found during my gaming.
the latter Pokemon X some time ago was 1 of my fav games.
Don't know why this game became so popular!

quinton455472

I am currently playing sonic jam game online.

crocoyes5

Link between worlds (Legend of Zelda).. I at first didn't like the game and thought it was cheesy, but boy… was I wrong. Once you acquire all three of the virtues, it becomes a hell lot more fun, and it's not as much a pain In the ass as I thought because you can permanently buy the equipment (at the pricey expense of 800 rupees, tho.. and 1,200 for the rods).. I’m a pretty big Zelda fan, and I’ve completed quite a few games of it.. Haha this particular game reminds me so much of my BPD idealization/devaluation.. Light world/Hyrule= my idealization, Dark world/Lorule= my devaluation.. And I constantly *BORDER* them on a thin *LINE*

HAYDEN76

The Man
I'm all over the place right now.

Fight Night RD3 on PS2
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow on GBA
Lonely Mountains: Downhill (XONE)
and sometime Osu! on PC

toritele

2003? know her?
currently playing lots of games rn

1. Gurumin 3D - 3DS
2. Puyo Quest - android
3. Technic Beat - PSX2
4. Technictix - PSX2
5. Ever Oasis - 3DS
6. Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary - Twilightmenu++

fite me lol

Hassan420

My favorite one is World of Warcraft. Here I can play alone when I'm feeling down, as well as with friends when I want to socialize. There is a huge amount of activities like m+ dungeons, raids, arenas, quests, reputations and so on. But lately, there has been a problem that if you want to play at a serious level, you'll have to add to the cost of the subscription some money for the wow arena boost, as it's unrealistic to do it all on your own, at least for me

pix07

Im recently begin playing in megaman.

HAYDEN76

The Man
One of my favourite ones is World of Warcraft. In my opinion it is one of the best and most entertaining games ever.

Yeah I would have to agree with all there is to do in this game you stay entertained and busy and the earlier RTS's are good to. The whole franchise with WOW is awesome I just hope Blizzard doesn't run it into the ground.

Rosenivy

I play New World/ FFXIV/WoW... I just love MMOs. They all have fantasy worlds with beautiful landscapes, interesting characters, and progression-based strategies.

Last edited:

mehwish.yati

I'm currently switching between New World and Back 4 Blood. When none of my friends are online, I play New World, and when they are, I play B4B.
Both are excellent games to play after work when your brain has turned to mush. I used to play Final Fantasy XIV, but there's so much text in that game that the last thing I want to do after a long day of meetings, programming, and documentation is read chunks and chunks of text. New World and B4B are great at not bombarding me with paragraphs of text.

HAYDEN76

The Man
I'm currently switching between New World and Back 4 Blood. When none of my friends are online, I play New World, and when they are, I play B4B.
Both are excellent games to play after work when your brain has turned to mush. I used to play Final Fantasy XIV, but there's so much text in that game that the last thing I want to do after a long day of meetings, programming, and documentation is read chunks and chunks of text. New World and B4B are great at not bombarding me with paragraphs of text.
I need to check out both of those games (New W. and B4B) both look good.

TheDoomDoctor

Currently playing through Jurassic Park III Park Builder & LEGO Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy on VisualBoyAdvance, And RE2 on ePSXe

pix07

Mostly chess sometimes other games.